Complete Professional Services (CPS) is searching for a Network Management Engineering Subject Matter Expert .
In this position you will provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will provide operational and technical engineering support for the implementation, testing, integration, interoperability, and sustainment of information technologies comprising NETCOM Enterprise capabilities. You will contribute engineering, testing and technical support in the implementation of the Network Operations (NetOps) capabilities that directly support the Army’s maturing transformation and modularity concepts, doctrine, architecture, and organizations. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting our mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. This position is located in Fort Huachuca, AZ. Relocation assistance, while not guaranteed, may be available.
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction skills.
Highlights of Responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements
- Providing systems engineering to infuse Network Management (NetMan) NetOps technical capabilities into the Army's global Enterprise from the site level up, consisting of, but not limited to, NetScout, CA Spectrum® and eHealth®.
- Providing Red Hat Linux Operating System (OS) support for the Configuration Management (CM) lab and IT Service Management (ITSM) integration of in support of the Army’s Operations and Maintenance (O&M) functionalities.
- Participating in all phases of the system development, planning, analysis, integration, testing and acceptance phases to as needed in assistance of our Government customer.
- Researching and analyzing DoD and Dept. of Army security standards to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Ensuring NetMan servers and applications are scanned monthly to ensure Red Hat OS or application vulnerabilities are mitigated or remediated.
- Testing various application functionality to include monitoring and managing SCAP scans, DISA STIGS, etc.
- Supporting the system administration of all software in the NetMan suite of tools and coordinainge efforts for system administrator-required tasks.
- Providing NetOps engineering support for the integration and sustainment of NetMan/NetOps tools and transitional operations associated with Network Management and Operations, and Network Performance Monitoring.
- Supporting Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and Industrial Test Program administration Manual (ITPAM) interface operations implemented for all Regional Cyber Centers (RCC).
- Providing sustainment and CM of NetMan for multiple spirals of the NetMan life cycle, i.e., one location may be in the engineering phase while another has transitioned to operations, and others are still in the planning stage.
- Coordinating and supporting remote and on-site implementations as required; coordinating activities with related capabilities and participating in cross-task teams as needed to support the overarching NetOps integration.
- Supporting physical moves of current NetMan operational infrastructure, i.e., moves from the DISA Green Space, and/or RCC to potential future Army operated facilities.
Supporting NetMan implementations, which expands NetMan to CONUS Network Enterprise Centers (NECs).
- Supporting NetMan in a Distributed SpectroServer® implementation to support NetMan Tier 0.
- Supporting re-engineering efforts required by integration to Global Network Enterprise (GNE) Active Directory (AD), and other systems external to NetMan via approved data standards. These systems include, but are not limited to, Remedy/ITSM, SysMan, HBSS, ACAS/Tenable, and DoD Vulnerability Management System (VMS).
Preferred Skills / Experience
- IAT III or IASAE II certified as specified in DoD 8570.01-M and BBP 05-PR-M-002 (CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP (or Associate), or CSSLP).
- Clearance (required at performance start date): IT Level I - Secret SSBI (in accordance with AR 25-2)
- Bachelors Degree in an IT related field with 8 years practical experience or 12 years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (attainable within 6 months of performance start date): Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Windows Operating System Fundamentals or higher
- Working knowledge of DoD PKI server certificates and understanding of the certification process.
- Familiarity with RMF/DIACAP security processes and procedures.
- Red Hat Linux/Unix systems engineering or administration experience.
Complete Professional Services, LLC (CPS) exists to bring our passion for technology in providing next generation solutions for tomorrow’s immersive environments. Through the advancement of today’s adaptive technologies, we will empower mobile information delivery in the Exponential Age. We have learned that there are two distinct and integrated components that are critical to the delivery of value-added cost effective solutions– People and Processes. At CPS, we not only execute Lean Management processes and Agile Development methodologies, but we couple these with an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, job security, personal growth, opportunity, and a means to share in a 'Culture' of strategic management, corporate growth and company success. It is this recipe that has allowed CPS to proactively align with and understand our customers' missions and initiatives, to contribute daily to the vision of enterprise service delivery, and to become a key resource to both Government stakeholders and large corporate partners in delivering and managing services and solutions. Learn more at www.cpscorp.com.