Complete Professional Services (CPS) is searching for a Tier I Help Desk Support Desktop Technician to support a team that provides support to the Military Surface Distribution & Deployment Command (SDDC)
IT onsite support and services primarily at Scott AFB. Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction skills.
Qualifications / Requirements
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Responsible for providing first level support for all end-users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and voice/data communication systems issues. Escalate calls when appropriate.
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
- Experience supporting Windows 10 desktops and laptops
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2013+
- Experience using remote support tools such as RDP, Dameware, and Active client.
- Write concise, informative tickets.
- Follow up on all tickets in a timely manner and follow through to resolution.
- Experience using ticketing systems, writing technical support documentation and computer proficiency with hardware and software technologies are required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure are required.
- Be willing to work flexible hours when appropriate.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Coordinates and Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services
- Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus/remote locations
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals
- Escalate to Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site
- When required-provides onsite shadowing to Program Field Service Team
- Serves as an entry point to develop technical and customer skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services roles
- Basic installation and maintenance to technical products
- Follows predefines procedures and tasks in everyday activities
- Active Secret Clearance
- Security+ CE certification
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 3-5 years prior customer service, call center or help desk experience is required.
- Experience with Service Now Ticket Management.
- Experience with Active Directory
Complete Professional Services, LLC (CPS) exists to bring our passion for technology in providing next generation solutions for tomorrow’s immersive environments. Through the advancement of today’s adaptive technologies, we will empower mobile information delivery in the Exponential Age. We have learned that there are two distinct and integrated components that are critical to the delivery of value-added cost effective solutions– People and Processes. At CPS, we not only execute Lean Management processes and Agile Development methodologies, but we couple these with an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, job security, personal growth, opportunity, and a means to share in a 'Culture' of strategic management, corporate growth and company success. It is this recipe that has allowed CPS to proactively align with and understand our customers' missions and initiatives, to contribute daily to the vision of enterprise service delivery, and to become a key resource to both Government stakeholders and large corporate partners in delivering and managing services and solutions. Learn more at www.cpscorp.com.