Complete Professional Services (CPS) is searching for a NETCOM Security Information Management System (SIMS), NetOps, ArcSight Engineer Subject Matter Expert
, you will provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will provide operational and technical engineering support for the implementation, testing, integration, interoperability, and sustainment of information technologies comprising NETCOM Enterprise capabilities. You will support engineering support, testing and technical support in the implementation of the Network Operations (NetOps) capabilities. Support government efforts in continued deployment of enterprise NetOps capabilities that directly support the Army’s maturing transformation and modularity concepts, doctrine, architecture, and organizations. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting our mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction skills.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- Document system support requirements for Tech Infusion of ArcSight® in the Army Enterprise.
- Evaluate input/output processes and working parameters for ArcSight HW/SW compatibility.
- Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of total system.
- Analyze and resolve program support deficiencies. Provide NetOps engineering support for NetOps capability deployments and continuing operations of deployed NetOps capabilities. Assess NetOps operational and functional baseline being implemented at all echelons of the LandWarNet.
- Provide recommendations in developing industry vision and strategic direction with regard to the Army Enterprise design and integration of NetOps capabilities specific to the Data Center effort and across the LandWarNet.
- Draft and recommend the processes and procedures to the Government for determination of IT inadequacies and deficiencies that affect the NetOps solution’s ability to support organizational goals and provide required NetOps services.
- Generate NetOps strategies for enhanced IT operations. Participate by providing technical guidance in strategy sessions, strategic assessments, and design reviews of NetOps capabilities to validate Army Enterprise approach.
- Provide Tier III break/fix support to resolve highly complex incidents.
- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IAT III (CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, CCNP Security).
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (attainable within 6 months of performance start date): Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), ArcSight Certified Integrator/Administrator
- Clearance: SECRET SSBI
- Bachelor’s 4 – 9 years practical experience
- Sitting for long periods
- Travel by land or air transportation 25%
Complete Professional Services, LLC (CPS) exists to bring our passion for technology in providing next generation solutions for tomorrow’s immersive environments. Through the advancement of today’s adaptive technologies, we will empower mobile information delivery in the Exponential Age. We have learned that there are two distinct and integrated components that are critical to the delivery of value-added cost effective solutions– People and Processes. At CPS, we not only execute Lean Management processes and Agile Development methodologies, but we couple these with an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, job security, personal growth, opportunity, and a means to share in a 'Culture' of strategic management, corporate growth and company success. It is this recipe that has allowed CPS to proactively align with and understand our customers' missions and initiatives, to contribute daily to the vision of enterprise service delivery, and to become a key resource to both Government stakeholders and large corporate partners in delivering and managing services and solutions. Learn more at www.cpscorp.com.