Complete Professional Services (CPS) is searching for a Enterprise SCCM Packaging / Software delivery and IAVM packaging Engineering Subject Matter Expert
, you will provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will provide operational and technical engineering support for the implementation, testing, integration, interoperability, and sustainment of information technologies comprising NETCOM Enterprise capabilities. You will support engineering support, testing and technical support in the implementation of the Network Operations (NetOps) capabilities. Support government efforts in continued deployment of enterprise NetOps capabilities that directly support the Army’s maturing transformation and modularity concepts, doctrine, architecture, and organizations. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting our mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction skills.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- Support SysMan Enterprise Packaging Layer technologies to automatically and persistently consolidate asset data; deliver IAVA and Army Standard Software, integrate with SCCM and SCOM hierarchies. Sustain and provide configuration management of SysMan Enterprise/Packaging Layer environment. Provide/Support Microsoft-developed SysMan Enterprise/Packaging Layer integration and software delivery.
- Develop implementation guidance and recommend detailed product feature specifications to support integration of SysMan. Perform software delivery/packaging service, operating system deployment and configuration management.
- Perform site-specific risk mitigation activities as part of change/configuration management to ensure smooth implementation of, and transition to, new SysMan software delivery/packaging and configuration management automation capabilities.
- Create, test, and distribute IAVM, AGM, common operating systems, application packages, scripts, batch programs to provide software delivery/packaging and configuration management of the computing platform environment.
- Create and sustain automated processes for software delivery/packaging, operating system deployment, and configuration management to distribute throughout enterprise SCCM hierarchy. Report status of distribution, i.e. received, applied, not-applied. This includes documented automated release of software through SysMan Tier 0 for those SCCM sites integrated within hierarchy as well as software made available publically.
- Submit recommendations for use of SysMan software delivery, packaging, operating system deployment and configuration management capability for non-Windows environments.
- Develop initial guidance on use of SCCM software delivery/packaging, operating system deployment, and configuration management capability to TNOSC administrators.
- Generate NetOps strategies for enhanced IT operations of software delivery, patching, and configuration management.
- Participate in strategy sessions, strategic assessments, and design reviews of NetOps capabilities to validate enterprise approach and associated work products.
- Work with the AGM program, Army system administrators, database administrators, desktop support staff, programmers, analysts, and other professionals; coordinate resolution of highly complex problems and tasks.
- Provide Tier III support for engineering and program-level issues submitted to the SysMan Program and issues elevated by system administrators. Manage incidents and problems; confirm validity of issues and problems; seek known solutions related to more complex issues.
- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IAT III (CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP (or Associate), CASP).
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (attainable within 6 months of performance start date): Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), or equivalent
- Clearance (required at performance start date): SECRET SSBI
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT with 4 – 9 years practical experience
- Shall possess operational skills and expertise in the following technologies: SCCM 2007, SCUP 2011 or latest version, Software Delivery, Packaging, Operating System Development, Patch Management, Reporting, MAC Operating Technologies, Various Firmware, MSI, SMS Installer, Virtual Basic (VB) Scripting, Batch Programming, Command Line, PowerShell, Basic Networking Concepts. Remote Tools, i.e. Remote Desktop, SMS Remote, Windows Assistant, Microsoft Operating System Deployment or Business Desktop Deployment (BDD) Advanced TCP/IP functions (WINS, DNS, DHCP)
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of commonly used application installation packaging tools and processes such as Microsoft Installer (.msi), Wise installer, Install Aware, Active Directory deployments and MS SCCM deployments.
- Expertise to integrate, package and install various application installation (.exe, .bat, .msi) into a standard process.
- Develop test plans, Installation TTPs, and implementation guides for the enterprise implementation of SysMan configuration and software delivery/packaging, operating system deployment, and configuration management capabilities. Provide engineering documentation support for development of other technical documents.Expertise and skills in SYSMAN technologies that cross all tiers, hardware and storage configuration, Army Information Assurance environment, and configuration management.
- Knowledge and understanding of NetOps tools, procedures, and operational constructs.
- Possess skills and experience in SYSMAN- related IT, supporting Theater and NEC tiers, as well as configuration management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft-based security engineering; working knowledge of Unix, Red Hat Linux, and MAC operating systems and security; working knowledge and understanding of DIACAP, network security technologies, procedures, and operational constructs.
- Microsoft certification in SQL SharePoint, or other related technologies is a plus.
- Sitting for long periods
- Travel by land or air transportation 25%
Complete Professional Services, LLC (CPS) exists to bring our passion for technology in providing next generation solutions for tomorrow’s immersive environments. Through the advancement of today’s adaptive technologies, we will empower mobile information delivery in the Exponential Age. We have learned that there are two distinct and integrated components that are critical to the delivery of value-added cost effective solutions– People and Processes. At CPS, we not only execute Lean Management processes and Agile Development methodologies, but we couple these with an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, job security, personal growth, opportunity, and a means to share in a 'Culture' of strategic management, corporate growth and company success. It is this recipe that has allowed CPS to proactively align with and understand our customers' missions and initiatives, to contribute daily to the vision of enterprise service delivery, and to become a key resource to both Government stakeholders and large corporate partners in delivering and managing services and solutions. Learn more at www.cpscorp.com.