Complete Professional Services (CPS) is searching for a Global Enterprise Fabric N-S-M Remote Access Engineer Subject Matter Expert,
you will provide non-personal support to the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) efforts in the engineering, planning, integration, and management support to the Points of Presence (POP)s, Virtual Server Stacks (VSS)s, Mission Network Access Kits (MNAK)s and Global Mission Network (GMN) Black Core components and services. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting our mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction skills.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- Analyze and resolve problems with the Global Mission Network (GMN) Black Core and its multiple Secret-level networks over a common mission network infrastructure between the RHN located at Fort Bragg, Camp Roberts, Landstuhl, Kuwait, and Guam; and the Mission Network Points of Presence (POP) located at Fort Bragg, Fort Carson, Grafenwoehr, Kuwait, and Guam.
- Provide Tier III support including troubleshooting and analysis for Army Enterprise virtualization capability. The virtualized environments include vCenter Server, VMware ESXi, and vSphere networking and storage.
- Develop draft plans for deploying and administering virtual machines and vApps, establishing and maintaining service levels, performing basic troubleshooting, performing upgrades to vSphere implementations, and managing vCenter server alarms.
- Draft TTPs for configuring and managing virtual networks, configuring and managing virtual storage, virtual machine management, data protection, access, authentication control, resource management, monitoring, high availability, fault tolerance, and scalable virtualized infrastructure.
- Provide support for in enterprise testing for integration of proposed new technologies to be included in the enterprise design and develop test-related documentation.
- Analyze and provide input to resolve enterprise virtualization problems.
- Current Active Secret SSBI Security Clearance
- Current IAT III Level certification at start date (CASP, CISSP, or other specific IA Certification).
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (attainable within 6 months of performance start date): Citrix Certified Integration Architecture for Virtualization (CCIA), CISCO security certification such as CCNA, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent
- Bachelors and 7 – 12 years experience
- Experience in designing and implementing data centers in industry.
- Experience designing and implementing data centers in DoD or Coalition classified networks.
- Experience with how Microsoft Enterprise products and tools interrelate in order to ensure NetOps capability integration in support of the classified missions on mission networks such as CX-I and classified networks. Examples of Enterprise products and tools are Active Directory, Exchange, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), and Knowledge Management System (KMS). VMware Support personnel have working knowledge of Cisco validated design for VMware vSphere 5.1 on FlexPod Data ONTAP Operating in 7-Mode Deployments.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in IP data networking and all aspects of network security and working knowledge of the following operating systems and applications: Linux, Microsoft, Cisco Internet Operating system (IOS), Cisco NXOS, ASA firewalls, data packet routing, switching, proxy services, and engineering for IP data networks, VPNs, and IPSEC.
- Experience in troubleshooting IP data networks using devices such as NetScout and/or WireShark.
- Working knowledge of WAN acceleration technologies such as Riverbed products. Hands-on experience with KG-175 and KG-250 series of National Security Agency (NSA) encryptors in classified and coalition networks and working knowledge of management software such as GEM X and ViaSat VINE Manager.
- Working knowledge of Cisco validated design for VMware vSphere 5.1 on FlexPod Data ONTAP Operating in 7-Mode Deployments. Five (5) years practical experience in implementing and sustaining storage area networks in a multi-vendor environment, managing data using physical and logical storage solutions. Experience with NetApp Data ONTAP, NetApp OnCommand, and NetApp SnapVault.
- Sitting for long periods
- Travel by land or air transportation 25%
Complete Professional Services, LLC (CPS) exists to bring our passion for technology in providing next generation solutions for tomorrow’s immersive environments. Through the advancement of today’s adaptive technologies, we will empower mobile information delivery in the Exponential Age. We have learned that there are two distinct and integrated components that are critical to the delivery of value-added cost effective solutions– People and Processes. At CPS, we not only execute Lean Management processes and Agile Development methodologies, but we couple these with an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, job security, personal growth, opportunity, and a means to share in a 'Culture' of strategic management, corporate growth and company success. It is this recipe that has allowed CPS to proactively align with and understand our customers' missions and initiatives, to contribute daily to the vision of enterprise service delivery, and to become a key resource to both Government stakeholders and large corporate partners in delivering and managing services and solutions. Learn more at www.cpscorp.com.