Complete Professional Services (CPS) is searching for a Senior IT Capability / Project Manager.
In this position you will provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified Nonsecure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), SECRET Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN). You will support NETCOM in applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting our mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. This position is located in Fort Huachuca, Arizona. Relocation assistance, while not guaranteed, may be available.
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills, as well as good client interaction skills.
Highlights of Responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements
- Performing capability management by developing vision and direction for Army organizations to include formulation of IT infrastructure and services to produce a coherent IT environment in order to ensure NETCOM can Operate, Manage, and Defend the Army's portion of the DODIN consistent with, and as a part of, Joint and Combined forces.
- Providing technical expertise in the development and maintenance of Project Plan and Integrated
- Scheduling in support of assigned capability for government approval.
- Monitoring and documenting project implementation activities using established Government guidelines and reporting procedures.
- Identifying any potential changes needed in the project cost, schedule or performance.
- Documenting gap analysis, staging, installation, testing within the established schedule, operational and costing parameters in support of the assigned capability.
- Developing and updating Gantt chart that exhibits the program progress and defines specific work required to accomplish the objective.
- Drafting a work breakdown structure that identifies a comprehensive and specific way ahead for the project.
- Assisting the Government in synchronizing requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project (site survey, staging, installation, testing, training), within cost, schedule and performance identifying any
issues in project meetings.
- Creating, reviewing and updating documents and matrices, and provide status reports.
- Develop charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams that identify trends to assist in the analysis of capability problems.
- Developing documentation that includes equipment information and procedures for Tier III support.
- Assisting the Government in validating spend plans and quantifying equipment and associated costs.
- Recommending changes to processes, standards and technologies to improve service or cost delivery.
- Providing recommendations for Command improvements to reduce overall costs, including but not limited to input to business case analysis, cost benefit analysis, and e-business solutions.
- Supporting the development of resource plans that includes costing for software/hardware purchase, maintenance, and consulting services for current and out-year costs.
- Providing input to the development and update RMF and Networthiness documentation as required and complete the artifacts for RMF and Networthiness acceptance.
- Registering, monitoring, and updating the system being implemented in the Army Profile Management System (APMS) database.
- Responsible for the day-to-day tactical duties for a moderately complex technical program
- Incumbent is not responsible for Profit & Loss (P&L) or business development, but is accountable to oversee results of multi-functional project teams
- Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the Program Manager and customer
- Monitors project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained
- Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received
- May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects/missions/programs
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Current Active Secret Security Clearance (required at performance start date). IT II and NACLC in accordance with AR 25-2.
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 - 12 years of practical experience
- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IAM Level I (Security+ CE, CAP, or GSLC).
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (attainable within 6 months of performance start date): ITIL 2011 Foundations.
- CASP and or CISSP desired.
- Thorough understanding and ability to apply knowledge and skills of the following areas: Project Management Professional (PMI Best Practices), ITIL v2011, ISO 20000, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and Project, Remedy/ITSM, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience in managing the Full Development Lifecycle with working knowledge of: Requirements Specifications, Formal Testing (including unit, integration and regression testing), Implementation and sustainment of Enterprise Services and NetOps capabilities across the Army’s portion of the DODIN to include Joint components in support of the Joint Information Environment (JIE).
- Plans and Programs required skills to include: Interpersonal relationship/communication skills, Problem solving skills, Organizational and Operational skills and financial analysis skills.
- Sitting for long periods
- Ambulate throughout an office
- Travel by land or air transportation 25%
Complete Professional Services, LLC (CPS) exists to bring our passion for technology in providing next generation solutions for tomorrow’s immersive environments. Through the advancement of today’s adaptive technologies, we will empower mobile information delivery in the Exponential Age. We have learned that there are two distinct and integrated components that are critical to the delivery of value-added cost effective solutions– People and Processes. At CPS, we not only execute Lean Management processes and Agile Development methodologies, but we couple these with an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, job security, personal growth, opportunity, and a means to share in a 'Culture' of strategic management, corporate growth and company success. It is this recipe that has allowed CPS to proactively align with and understand our customers' missions and initiatives, to contribute daily to the vision of enterprise service delivery, and to become a key resource to both Government stakeholders and large corporate partners in delivering and managing services and solutions. Learn more at www.cpscorp.com.